Best Vacuum Cleaners
A Buyer’s Guide To The Best Vacuum Cleaners In The Market Today
In buying a new vacuum cleaner, there are several factors that you must take into account to ensure that you end up purchasing the right machine. When you think about best vacuum cleaners you might consider such as How big is your home? Do you have pets? Do you have hard or carpeted floors? Are you going to use the vacuum on your car? These are just a few of the questions you need to ask yourself before you decide what to buy. You have to keep in mind that there are several brands and models that you can choose from. Needless to say, these brands come in various sizes. They also vary when it comes to their features and functions.
To help you out in making your decision, below is a comprehensive guide about the best vacuum cleaners that are available in the market today. These are the brands and models that are considered to be the industry standards when it comes to quality and dependability.
1) The Bissell CleanView Upright Vacuum With OnePass – Bissell is a company that pioneered a lot of the technologies that can be seen in vacuum cleaners today. It goes without saying that the company manufactures reliable and updated machines. This model in particular has four main features that make it the perfect cleaning appliance. It has a TurboBrush tool. It has a washable filter. It has a removable dirt cup that’s easy to empty. And last but not the least, it utilizes a unique and rotating brush system which doubles the vacuum’s cleaning capabilities. It’s also worth mentioning that this upright vacuum can be used to clean the stairs, furniture, and upholstery. In short, it gets the job done no matter what corner of the house you use it in.
2) The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum – The first thing you’ll notice when you see this appliance is its futuristic design. If you think that’s impressive, wait until you see what it can do on the floor. It’s very effective in separating fine dirt from the air courtesy of its advanced cyclonic technology. This technology also prevents dirt and other debris from clogging the filters. This means you can keep the vacuum running for long periods of time without the need to constantly clean the filters. It’s effective on all types of surfaces, be it a bare hard floor or a thick carpet. Finally, the vacuum comes with several attachments that include an 8-inch crevice tool, a pet hair power brush, a dusting brush, and a micro-fiber pad.
3) The Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum – If you have a combination of hard floors and carpeted floors in your home, this is one of the best vacuum cleaners you should purchase. Why? Because it has an automatic floor adjustment system which allows you to move between hard floors and carpeted floors without having to manually adjust the settings. The system reads the type of surface being cleaned and adjusts itself accordingly. Not only that, the vacuum also has a helping hand handle which makes vacuuming easy and comfortable even for people who are suffering from back problems and arthritis.
4) The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum – When it comes to versatility, this machine is second to none. First of all, it’s cordless which means you can take it anywhere in the room because there’s no cord limiting your movement. Secondly, its sleek and stick design enables you to reach tight spots like corners and areas under the furniture. It’s also bagless because it has its own dirt cup which you can easily release for a hassle-free cleanup. As to its suction power, it’s stronger and more efficient than other vacuums courtesy of its WindTunnel Technology. This technology is very effective in processing and filtering the dust and dirt that the vacuum sucks out from the floor.
5) The Eureka EasyClean Corded Handheld Vacuum – When it comes to portable and handheld vacuum cleaners, this model is one of the best. Not only is it lightweight and small in size which means you can store it in a cabinet, it can be used to clean several surfaces like stairs, furniture, cars, and upholstery. The vacuum has two motors which makes it very effective. The first motor powers the revolving brush while the other one powers the vacuum’s suction system. It’s the perfect appliance to clean a dirty car.
6) The Black And Decker BDH200PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum – The most important feature of this portable vacuum is its pivot-friendly design. The machine has a pivoting nozzle which allows you to reach and clean tight areas like cabinet tops, high book shelves, furniture corners, and hidden compartments. It doesn’t weigh much so you can hold it and raise it over your head to reach high shelves. It has a dirt bowl which you can easily detach for emptying and cleaning. The box arrives with a brush and a crevice tool which you can use to scrape dirt that can’t be sucked out of the floor.
7) The Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Lightweight Stick Vacuum – This is a three-in-one vacuum cleaner. You can use it as a stick vacuum, a handheld vacuum, or a utility vacuum. Simply detach the hand vac from the appliance’s main body and voila, you now have a handheld device that you can use in tighter spaces. It’s the best vacuum cleaners for hard floors, carpets, and rooms that have a lot of furniture on them.
8) The iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot – Getting a robotic vacuum cleaner is the trend nowadays. It allows you to clean a room from dust, dirt, and pet hair without having to do the task yourself. Just turn on the robot, set the settings, and watch it get the job done. This particular model designed by iRobot is even powerful enough to suck up larger debris like cereal. Finally, it’s programmed to go under beds, furniture, and other hard-to-reach places to get rid of the dirt and dust.
Always keep these brands and models in mind the next time you go shopping for a new vacuum cleaner. These are widely considered as the best vacuum cleaners in the market today. They are not only efficient in doing their jobs, they are also durable enough to last for years.